Incorporating numerous patented features, the CLEAN SWEEP® sampling system offers safe, reliable unattended sampling from moving conveyor belts with unprecedented accuracy. CLEAN SWEEP® sampling systems range from simple, single stage sampling to multistage systems incorporating crushing, discrete subsampling and reject handling. They can be found at a wide variety of mines, docks, ports, and power plants world wide in sampling applications for coal, coke, DRI, stone, and a variety of ores.
- Available with either a pneumatically or electrically powered primary sampler for conveyors up to 96” wide
- Incorporates crushing, discrete sub-sampling and reject handling
- Fully enclosed variable speed uncrushed material feeder (UMF) and crushed material feeder (CMF)
- The SampleMill ™ crusher features an input chute wiper to constantly clear the crusher throat of any build up
- All Clean Sweep® sampling systems are operated by sophisticated PLC controls incorporating full time monitoring and diagnostics.
- Numerous options are available.